Saturday, April 23, 2016

New on my bookshelf


 
 Yay!!! My hardback pre-order finally came in the mail! This will probably be my most anticipated release of the year. Jaclyn Moriarty is one of my favourite authors and this adventure/fantasy YA trilogy (the Colours of Madeleine) is utterly phenomenal. It's everything and I am going to be so sad after reading this BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST BOOK WAHHH. Read my reviews of the first and second books in the series. I could not gush enough.
 
 I only heard about Francine Rivers for the first time in February this year. A few friends of mine recommended her novels so I thought I better jump on that wagon quick quick quick.
 
 Well, it is April now and I still haven't read either of these books but I WILL DO IT, I WILL. It'll just take a little time. I'll get there.
 
 Now this is one that's definitely up up up there on my TBR, it's the third instalment of the Betrothed series. Wanda and Pantera Press kindly sent me Confused, and I am really excited to get into it.
 
Akarnae by Lynette Noni 
They also sent me Akarnae, which is another YA fantasy, and it looks really intriguing. All I can really tell you right now is that the spine is gorgeous. Both these Pantera books came in a parcel scattered with little silver stars. One of them is still stuck inside this book. It's the little things. :)





No comments: