Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fairest of them all #2 & The Time Will Come #2


Happy Thursday, blessed blogosphere buddies. 
It's Thursday, as I mentioned, and that means it's time for The Time Will Come (started at Books For Company). 
I thought of a great book to share this week, but it also fits in with my cover vs cover meme, Fairest of Them All. So I decided to join them together. :)

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 

I had wanted this book for so long, but I didn't realise my TBR pile was getting so high! Now my pile is at its highest in history so I might not even read it until towards the end of the year. 
Have you read Nightshade yet? If so, let me know what you thought!

  

The first cover is the one that had me reeled in. One of the main reasons I wanted this book was because of this cover. My copy is the second one, which is my least favourite (I bought it on The Book Dep and didn't realise the cover wasn't the pretty one.. ). 
I only like the third one because it's like the first, but a bit different. I really like the swirly thing emerging from the title and I think the darker purple hues are nicer. 

Now it's your turn... first, second or third?


No comments: