Monday, November 18, 2013

Book Haul! {feat. Gaiman, Riordan, Lewis}

It's a whole lot of Middle Grade reads in my book haul today!




Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman

Now, I'm not sure if this is a MG or not, and honestly we're not all that posh about fact-checking here at C&M, but I know it's definitely some kind of wonderful sci-fi/fantasy bestseller. 
Good enough for me! 


Coraline - Neil Gaiman

I've been going quite heavy with Neil Gaiman in my reading diet this year, so it should be no surprise Coraline would turn up around here sooner or later.


The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson & the Olympians #3) - Rick Riordan

PJ! Still so slow on this band wagon, but I'm getting there. If you haven't read Percy Jackson & The Olympians yet, what are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 
SERIOUSLY. Read it already. I don't care if you're 78 years old or 4.


The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) - Rick Riordan

Uh, da-DOY.


The Space Trilogy - C.S. Lewis
(Out of the Silent Planet,
Perelandra,
That Hideous Strength)

Mr Clive Lewis didn't publish too many fiction novels in his lifetime, so in my desire of more than just Narnia, I thought I'd go ahead and get his other books too - the fiction ones that is. Turns out, The Space Trilogy is all there is, I believe, apart from perhaps one allegorical fiction novel which I may read some time in the distant future.


Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought of them if you have :)

No comments: