Thursday, September 8, 2011

New on my bookshelf

Last week I was in Target to pick up some beauty things, and I impulsively bought Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison.



I think it's about mean girls in high school, a car accident and death/limbo - sorta reminds me of Before I Fall. It is a pretty thin book so I think it'll be a really fun, easy read. I haven't read a lot of raving reviews per se, but I still think I'll enjoy it. The cover's quite cute too. :)

I finally received I Am Number Four from The Book Depository - it only took 6 months!! Ha.


I've been meaning to read this for a long, long time. I haven't seen the film yet, but I think it'll be good. 
Check out the side view! 
I don't know what the other side bit of a book is called, but I love it when they mix it up a bit. :)


2 comments:

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

I Am Number Four is amazing! Love the film as well :D Really need to get Here Lies Bridget...sounds really good! Happy Reading :)

Hanna @ Booking in Heels said...

I've seen Here Lies Bridget everywhere at the minute. It's supposed to be awesome, although I haven't taken the plunge and bought it yet :)