Saturday, September 3, 2011

Update + Visual Inspiration (7)

Getting swamped with upcoming assignments due next week! Not fun, but it's inducing me into a study-mode which is a nice change (lol). Normally I spend my time watching TV. 

I need to do an essay on romance and 'The Wife of Bath's Tale' by Chaucer. 
Also, prepare for a class/sources test on Homer, Hesiod, and an attic red figure vase thingo. 
Also, I need to write out a musical diary. 

Overall, fun times ahead, but let's get inspired, shall we?

(P.S. The Withering Tights winner will be announced some time this week!)







[images sourced from: tumblr.com and misspandora.fr]

2 comments:

Abbey said...

i have sympathise with you on the assignments swamping, i'm having similar problems myself expect i find it really hard to study and focus. good luck
love the pictures as well!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Gorgeous bedroom.