Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 23: *A DESIRED BUT DUSTY BOOK*



Day 11 – A book you hated
Day 22 – Favourite book you own
*Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t*


This is pretty much exactly the same objective of the feature "The Time Will Come", where I pick a book that's been sitting on my shelf for some time, one that I still haven't gotten around to reading yet. 
One book that I have wanted to read for a long time but still haven't is.... 

* FRAGILE ETERNITY *
by Melissa Marr
Ever since I discovered this series for myself, I was immediately intrigued by the premise, the cover, and the writing. 
Fragile Eternity is number 3 in the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr, it's the one I'm currently up to, and hopefully I'll read it soon! 


Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title(s)
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

No comments: