Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 22: FAVE BOOK(SI) THAT I OWN


Day 11 – A book you hated
*Day 22 – Favourite book you own*


Lots of photos in today's theme!!! 
You guys'll get a little bit more of a personalised look into what books live on my shelves. :)



SHAKESPEARE WORKS
Love the old and vintage look of the cover and spine artwork.
I think that's Romeo and Juliet in the picture (I haven't read the play so I'm not sure)

Pretty pretty spine!! 


Not the most famous of his plays... oh well!
 Jane Eyre
Tregaron's Daughter 

LOOK! The pages are BLUE on the edges! So cool. 
A little snippet of the blurby bit. :)
Elsewhere 


The Book Thief

Death

Liesel's love affair with books and words gets me every time :)
Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title(s)
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I just received my very own copy of Tregaron's Daughter yesterday - I was so excited! It's one of my "nothing could induce me to part with it" books :) .