Thursday, May 2, 2013

new on my bookshelf : wedding night


 I was in Big W today and found this lovely new novel by Miss Kinsella - who, as you should well know by now, is one of my favourite authors of all time. 
I will probably start reading Wedding Night TONIGHT. 

Here is the Goodreads page for the book in case you need a lil bit more info/love Sophie Kinsella and didn't realise she had a new book out. 
OMG I just hopped onto Wedding Night's Goodreads page... I can't believe the ratings are so low! 
I really hope I enjoy this one as much as ALL her others (because I have literally read all of her other books and none disappointed me in the slightest).

Alrighty so that is what's new on my bookshelf - you might be seeing a review soon ;) but 'til then 
PEACE OUT, SAAAAAAN!

No comments: