Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 26: a book that changed my opinion about something


today's theme says 'changed my opinion' but for these books i don't really mean it that way. kinda more like it grew or altered my opinion of something.

the book thief by markus zusak- war, love, death, but mostly: books.
entangled by cat clarke- cutting & self-inflicted physical pain

gosh i really can't think of any more off the top of my head - i need to read more controversial books, obviously. actually no, I just need to read more books in general. 

-----------------

click on the '30 day book meme' label underneath this post, or check out my post history for more info on the 30 day book meme.
only four days left! it has only taken me about a year to get this meme done and dusted. ha. ha.
ha.

No comments: