Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 24: Two Books I Wish More People Had Read

Day 11 – A book you hated
*Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read*


What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
This one I think I featured on Day 1 of the 30 Day Book Meme, as the best book I read in 2010. I haven't really read any other amnesia-based stories other than this one, but I know that it's worth the read! Liane's writing is effortlessly funny and the witty humour flows smoothly through the novel. 

How to Live Forever by Colin Thompson
I picked this up from the school library because I wanted to read another standalone book by this author after Pepper Dreams had such an effect on me. How to Live Forever is definitely much darker, there are scary creatures and characters and some interesting issues that I never really saw too much of in the books I read as a kid. Definitely an intriguing one to check out. But I wouldn't give this to my kid to read if they were younger than 9 years old. 

Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title(s)
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

1 comment:

annaaainafairytalee. said...

Hey, would you mind terribly if I did the 30 day book meme challenge too? I would totally give you credit for it, and post a link to where I got it from.

Fondly,
Anna